13 Spooky Nail Designs that are so Unique and Beautiful it's Scary! #Lists #Nails

 


A couple weeks before Halloween, I love to go and get my nails done so around this time of year I begin scouring the internet for some unique, fun, or even hauntingly beautiful designs I can bring with me when I go for my upcoming nail appointment.  Here are twelve of my favorite 2020 nail designs.  Comment below and tell me which one is your favorite!



Vampire and Rhinestone Crosses






















Gholish Design























































Pennywise







































































Which one of these designs was your favorite?  Are you going to get any of these done on your own nails?  If you do, make sure to post pictures in the comments and if you have any other cool ideas for Halloween nail designs, make sure to leave those below too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Beautiful Disaster!

Tips for Dealing with the Loss of a Loved One #grief #tips